Surprising, ha?
Second day in a row! It's my record!
(Thank you for the applause!)
Today at the theater practice we really got in to work. Our director had decided our cast.
And you know what? For the first time ever I'm really excited to play my role! I'm going to be The Basket Case/Goth!
Yes, it's a role, with two roles knitted together. Other character is based on The Basket Case in The Breakfast Club and the other one is just a stereotypical goth girl.
That part is just what I desired! It's worth it to tell the director which part you prefer.
Also my girlfriend got the part she desired. She is now The Criminal! And she's good with that part! Really!
The title of my blog today is what it is, because of good old pirate...stuff that takes it's place in my heart. Also, I started to read Vampirates -the book series' second book. My gaypartner almost forced me to read it after she finished it herself. So, after all the resisiting by me, I started to read it.

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti