sunnuntai 25. lokakuuta 2015

Der Guten Tag Hop-Clop (english)

Good evening - and sorry.
I'm very lazy with this blog.

Even though there have been weeks since my latest text, I desided to continue my incredible story. So, you know my current theater projects. Now I have one new thing: musical dance course. I have been there for four times now, with my girlfriend.
And it's incredible! For now we have learned dances from West Side Story ("I Feel Pretty"), Let's Make Love (Marilyn Monroe! "My Heart Belongs To Daddy"), Singin' In The Rain ("Singin' In The Rain") ja Chicago ("All That Jazz"). It's sweaty and hard, but I lllove it.

("Der Guten Tag Hop-Clop" is from musical called The Producers. We watched it today, because our dance teacher told we may dance that number.)

I'm a real musical person. I love them so much and I'm dreaming that someday I could act in one.
I was in my high school's Aladdin musical (it was...very...special) with no singing part and in children's musical Mörköooppera (as Laivarotta - Boat Rat), but they aren't like musicals on Broadway or London. Not at all!

Also, we may finally get in the business on Iltatähti, tomorrow. Our script is ready and director has hopefully at least thought about our casting. Our scriptwriter was inspired by the movie The Breakfast Club, so our play is based on it. By the way, it's a great movie! You should watch it!

(If you like comedy, The Producers is a great choice too. Really. Try it!)

Otherwise my life is going on normally. Our new puppy Iines (FUN FACT! Iines Ankka is the finnish version of Daisy Duck) is very active and she has very sharp teeth.
My driving school is going on well. I have even been on three driving lessons!

The week before last week my girlfriend had birthday. I made her dinner outside with candles, music, blankets and non-working telescope (we both love space!). And as a gift maniac I had bought/made her nine gifts.

Last week we had a liveroleplay. It was about time after an apocalypse and our group of survivors had found a bunker where we had stayed for almost three years. It was very interesting - specially at the end, when zombievirus catched us too!
(I'm also a zombie freak.)

But yeah, I'm trying to write more often for now!
Happy Halloween, folks!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti